The A330 throttle sometimes will stuck

RichardHanks

2 hours ago, RichardHanks said:

I installed A330 1.0.0.6.but sometimes throttle will stuck.I use F1-F4,but throttle still stuck.

I'm sure it does!  As we noted in the product page, this aircraft requires a thrust level (throttle) axis.

The good news is that you can pick up a joystick with a thrust/throttle axis built in for very little money.  Just Google for Joystick and Throttle.

Best wishes!

18 minutes ago, Mert Aydın said:

i have the same problem. Sometimes I change to outside camera and it becomes a problem. Wait about 40-50 seconds without changing camera in virtual cockpit then it will be normal.

Sorry to hear you have the same issue, but the same advice then applies my friend, you'll need to obtain a thrust/throttle axis.

Best wishes!

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm sure it does!  As we noted in the product page, this aircraft requires a thrust level (throttle) axis.

The good news is that you can pick up a joystick with a thrust/throttle axis built in for very little money.  Just Google for Joystick and Throttle.

Best wishes!

Thank you very much your reply.but I still hope you can fix this problem

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/14/2020 at 11:02 PM, RichardHanks said:

Thank you very much your reply.but I still hope you can fix this problem

Sorry, but if your system doesn't meet the minimum specs, as here where they include "Control hardware (joystick) with rudder and throttle channels", it's up to you to fix this by having the correct hardware, not Aerosoft. AD Dave pointed out, an appropriate joystick is very little money. Having that thrust axis will make your flying in other aircraft more enjoyable too.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived