Moving the pitch wheel in A330

Can somebody perhaps make some suggestion.   When I move the pitch wheel with my mouse it is difficult,  the response to the mouse wheel turning is slow and inconsistent.   I find dead spots on the wheel where you click and the wheel doesn't turn.  Is this a problem with the calibration of my mouse wheel and it's sensitivity?

Good morning,

actually, to add up on what the OP has written, I have also noticed that the pitch trim has become much less responsive with version 1.0.0.6 (both parking brake and choks off).

Up to 1.0.0.5, a full turn (360deg) of the mousewheel would change the pitch trim by something like 0.3 deg, which was nice.

Now it is almost impossible to change the trim with the mousewheel - it would take tens of turns - and I have mostly to change it using the mouse pushbutton (1 click = 0.1 deg change in the THS).

No change has been made the controls sensitivity - including the mouse - between the updates.

alfatango 

5 hours ago, alfatango said:

Good morning,

actually, to add up on what the OP has written, I have also noticed that the pitch trim has become much less responsive with version 1.0.0.6 (both parking brake and choks off).

Up to 1.0.0.5, a full turn (360deg) of the mousewheel would change the pitch trim by something like 0.3 deg, which was nice.

Now it is almost impossible to change the trim with the mousewheel - it would take tens of turns - and I have mostly to change it using the mouse pushbutton (1 click = 0.1 deg change in the THS).

No change has been made the controls sensitivity - including the mouse - between the updates.

alfatango 

Same situation,   I am now able to set trim to correct value manually (the automated checklist doesn't get the setting correct to FMC), but it is sluggish as you note

• Deputy Sheriffs

We are aware of an issue with the trim after engine start that makes the trim to move very slow until you reach the set value on FMGS takeoff perf page. It's currently under work to get it fixed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This issie should have been solved already with 1.0.0.6! So please update to the current version 1.0.0.7!

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived