Updater now saves liveries

• 4 months later...

Just updated my Airbus Pro but now I,ve lost all my my Liveries that were in the old Liveries installer. Downloaded SAS for the 320 and now telling me that airbus cant be found. Now i cant find any of my liveries anywhere on my PC.

• 1 year later...

I bought just today DHC-6 Twin Otter. The installer have created beside ASUpdater folder another AerosoftTwinOtterExtended folder. The product comes whith an aircraft installer and another updater file "AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_PAINTKITS". But no one instruction about how install those files. I´ve tried to copy the .xml file from TwinOtter folder into Products folder of ASUpdater. But when start Updater up warn about not recognize that xml file.

Please, can anyone tell me how to do it so I can update the aircraft?

Regards

Aircraft.xml TwinOtter.odt

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Twin Otter Extended is not supported by the ASUpdater. Version 1.21 in the store is the latest version, which only came with an updated installer to make it possible to install it in P3Dv4.

And please do not post .odt files. You can attach screenshots (jpg) directly to your post.

Archived