We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

thenikos

Altitude alert lights blinking during cold and dark

hi everybody. i have put the dc8 in cold and start state but the altitude alert ligths are blinking. is that normal? or should i do something else?

thank you !!

It shouldn't do that, but I will take a look.  In the meantime, try setting the value to something more than 1000 feet above the airport altitude to put it out. 

i made some experiments and i would like to add something in this topic: when i have the active sky opened, the altitude alert lights don't blink. they only blink when i start p3d without the active sky weather. always when i set the dark and cold situation of course.

so maybe there is something with the baro info the plane gets. of course i know nothing about programming i just want to mention it to michael because he said he will take a look at it :)

thanks

It's on my list for the next update.  The cause is very simple.  I forgot to make the light and sound conditional on having electrical power available.  I overlooked it probably because it's not standard equipment and therefore not listed for any electrical bus in my manuals.  I'll choose a bus that seems appropriate and make the change.