Still CTD when using Navigraph in 2.0.0.2

2 hours ago, Nicolas Landolt said:

Hi,

which sim do you use? It would be helpful if you would post your Windows Event Logfile.

Greetings, Nicolas

I posted about this same issue as well. Whether you click on "nearest airports" or search for different charts it always results in a CTD. For me the crash is always in flight and not on the ground. The sim stutters, freezes, and then is followed by a CTD. It is either a Kernalbase or an api error that shows at fault when this happens.

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: api.dll, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8ac1b6
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x0000000000028690
Faulting process id: 0x2dd4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5ca4d778ca1d1
Faulting application path: C:\P3DV4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\P3DV4\api.dll
Report Id: 1a80ce7c-a219-49ca-91af-218543e547a2
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Developer

sho's description sounds like an issue when trying to get data from the Navigraph Charts server. I don't see this issue here, but I know that the server has been down for a bit yesterday. Is it possible that you got those error messages during that time?

5 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

sho's description sounds like an issue when trying to get data from the Navigraph Charts server. I don't see this issue here, but I know that the server has been down for a bit yesterday. Is it possible that you got those error messages during that time?

I successfully pulled these charts at the gate before taking off with no CTD. However, when I went to access them in flight the sim crashed.

• Developer
vor 13 Stunden , sho69607 sagte:

I successfully pulled these charts at the gate before taking off with no CTD. However, when I went to access them in flight the sim crashed.

OK, but I don't cache any charts (as per agreement with Navigraph) but always get them from the server when requested. So, if this happened on Sunday around 21:00 UTC, it could very well have been the server outage.

Archived