!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Sign in to follow this  
AAC47

Autothrust in Autoland

I have written about this before regarding A320 operation but now with A330 nothing has happened about this small problem..

When You IRL make Autoland and "RETARD" comes  if you not retard throttles the system will Automaticly retard throttles to idle and STAY THERE.......

When you make Autoland with Aerosoft Airbusses and "RETARD" comes the system will automaticly retard throttles BUT GOES TO CLIMB THRUST if not throttles not retarded manually

I know perfectly well tha I have to retard throttles to get auto-brakes and later on activate reverse but I don't like the CLIMB THRUST BUG

I really like the Airbus 330 especially the nice sound from the engines and the new SAS-livery so see my post as a minor note

Hello AAC47,

Good find and thanks for the report. I was able to find it being referred as "Retard Mode" on the FCOM and I will add it on our issue tracker.