I have a question, Michael

Pedro Trindade

• Developer

I am working on something for the new MSFS (initially it was to be for P3D),  but it's too early to show anything and the SDK is not even available yet.  Given your suggestions, I think you would be reasonably happy with my choice. 

• Developer

I think just for MSFS.  If I were to make a P3D version, MSFS would probably be released by the time I'm done and I doubt many would buy it for P3D then.  Also, I suspect it would be a huge amount of work  to put an aircraft in both sims as I think there will be significant differences in how aircraft are best made for each.  If I had something almost ready for a P3D release, that would be different, but it's not the case - still quite a ways to go. 

6 minutes ago, AAC47 said:

Why not take DC-9-41..........? I can help with 17yrs IRL....😎

Don't know why but a DC-9 is my bet for Michael's next project.

edit: Personally, a DC-10 would have been my choice.

• Developer

I'll have to leave you in suspense for a while as I don't want to start a discussion about it until I have something worth showing.  All I will say now is that it's a steam gauge era airliner. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived