Black Flickering

Manuel Morcillo

Hi guys, screen have black flickering every 10-15 seconds, I have this issue only with Aerosoft Professional, other planes works perfectly. I`ve tried with V-Sync and Triple buffering On/Off but results are the same.

GTX 1080 8GB

Intel I5 8600K

32 GB RAM

Prepar3d V4.5

Aerosoft Professional 1.3.0.0

Please login to display this image.

Wiping the old graphics driver using DDU and then installing the latest graphics driver solved this for me.

As Mathijs said, it's also a good idea to delete your P3D shaders folder (not the one in your main P3D folder) every once in a while.  I just did mine today!

I had these after install as well. My fix was to restore P3D defaults from the ENVSHADE software I use, then delete the AppData\Local\lockheed martin\Prepar3D v4 folder and the Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL folder, then reapply my third party shaders. In searching for a fix, I've also seen people recommending using the Repair-function in the P3D v4 Client installer after deleting both shader folders.

Archived