Cant get SAM jetways to work

tudeski2004

Hi all. 

I am having a nightmare getting the jetways to work on SAM. I purchased the jetways from aerosoft. Followed the instructions. I loaded the game, and it is all there in the menu. However the SAM controls tab is blank and doesnt allow me to set up the jetway system. I am at the end of my tether now. 

Can anyone help, or should i send it back for a refund and lessons learned!!

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello,

do you have installed and activated like here described?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/148539-sam_worldjetways-installation-and-activation/

If you are on windows please be sure to have the C++ libraries 64bit installed:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

Greets Heinz

• 2 weeks later...

Where EXACTLY on the internet is Stairport Sceneries support for this product?

I and some other users have raised multiple issues with this product (on their ThresholdX forum, which they were active on on  2019; but for several weeks now Stairport have gone silent.

Looks very much like SAM and WorldsJetways is abandonware right now.

I'll probably be requesting a refund because as a commercial product it'simply not robust enough to command a price (Jetways never move at the arrival airport, despite no errors in log file, doesn't do what the manual states, automatic mode does not work unless flicked to manual first EVERY TIME). Plugin icon appear only in grey despite being right next to the Jetway.

Updates were promised but zilch from the developers.

Not at all happy with this purchase.

On 13.1.2020 at 01:40, tudeski2004 sagte:

However the SAM controls tab is blank and doesnt allow me to set up the jetway system.

What do you mean by blank? Is it like without any content? And what exactly would you like to setup? The Jetways are configured automatically so there is nothing to do for you. 

Please try the default 738 at KATL (gateway version) to check if it is working in general. 

Then post your log.txt, Screenshots and information about your test scenarios which don't work for you. 

You can always use support@stairport-sceneries.com in case you want to communicate in private. 

• 3 months later...
  • Developer

You don't need a key for the Steam version, just ignore the SAM Suite 'unlicensed' message. If the SAM plugin tells you World Jetways activated in the simulator it's all fine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, CJ Reed said:

Where EXACTLY on the internet is Stairport Sceneries support for this product?

I and some other users have raised multiple issues with this product (on their ThresholdX forum, which they were active on on  2019; but for several weeks now Stairport have gone silent.

Looks very much like SAM and WorldsJetways is abandonware right now.

I'll probably be requesting a refund because as a commercial product it'simply not robust enough to command a price (Jetways never move at the arrival airport, despite no errors in log file, doesn't do what the manual states, automatic mode does not work unless flicked to manual first EVERY TIME). Plugin icon appear only in grey despite being right next to the Jetway.

Updates were promised but zilch from the developers.

Not at all happy with this purchase.

Same issues here.  

• Administrator

Hello,

Stairport is active anyway...

The official Support is here:

https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/home

And some infos abou SAM with download link for the SAM2_Suite you find here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam-suite/

Greets Heinz

Archived