installed latest version but immediate crash ctd on loading

wwittkoff

The Aerosoft F14 is one of the simulation industries great aircraft but unfortunately during re installation onto latest version of prepar3d, prepar3d almost immediately on load up of the F14 produces a crash cdt on pressing Ok on bottom right corner.  .   

To load, I tried directly from the selection menu or changing aircraft once at the default airport/aircraft both with same results.   Since I have not had issues for several years with aircraft (I mostly fly the Aerosoft CRJ & PMDG aircraft I am unsure how to trouble shoot this case or how to get needed crash logs.  

Windows version 10 home 1903   os build 18362.535

Processor I7-6700 3.4 ghz  16.0 gb   

graphics nvidia  gtx 1080 driver version 39.1.25

Prepar3D 4.5 .13.32097

F14 version updated via ASupdater  3.1.0.1

I had done,  what I believe was the proper automatic de installation of the F14, prior to the latest P3d upgrade the last time but delayed installing the F14 until now.  

normally use linda,  active sky, but even with those not loaded up, same issue.    I don have orbx sceneries installed.   

Any tips welcome.   I don't want to do anything drastic because the CRJ is main main aircraft and I want to keep that running smooth.   

I thank the developers for having immortalized this aircraft.    

Wallace

Aribusfan, thank you for your help,  I went to that thread, saw the problem, and noticed a solution was found and a new version posted on the Aerosoft Updater.    This great aircraft is now loading up correctly and I'm back in business!  

Thanks!   

• 2 weeks later...

Aerosoft via their updater came up quickly with an updated version that fixed the problem.     Therefore if you have the very latest this specific problem should not be an issue.     

Archived