Fuel Planner: Der Index war ausserhalb des Arraybereichs

armada_961

Hello, i hope everyone's doing great

Version: 1.0.0.6

I already own the A330 since it's release date but have not managed to fly it yet.

Today, i finally get to learn the procedures and i also wanted to do a short test flight.

Unfortunately i encountered some problems with the fuelplanner and didn't find a solution in the forums (Forgive me if there already is one)

Here's what happened:

1) When i wanted to open, i recieved the error: "Der Index war ausserhalb des Arraybereichs" (See Fig 1)

Please login to display this image.

Fig 1

2) I then removed the .xml which can be seen in the background in Fig 1 and after that, the fuelplanner opened without an error. But when i selected the A333, i got another Error warning (Fig 2)

Fig 2

3) I acknowleged this error bei pressing "Weiter" and it disappeared. Problem now is, that the Passenger and Cargo config stay in the 318 (or whatever apprears when the fuelplanner opens) (Fig 3). That makes it impossible to correctly load payload.

Fig 3

After that, when i close the fuelplanner. The whole thing starts over. A new .xml is generated and i get the Error from 1) and i can't open the fuelplanner until i delete the .xml.

Once again, im sorry if that topic is discussed somewhere.

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards

Felix

• Deputy Sheriffs

For some reason you are still using the old fuel planner. I suggest a reinstall of the A330.

Do you also own the A31x/A32x Professional? If so, download the latest version 1.3.0.0 from your shop account and also make a fresh install of the other buses.

gerade, mopperle sagte:

For some reason you are still using the old fuel planner. I suggest a reinstall of the A330.

Do you also own the A31x/A32x Professional? If so, download the latest version 1.3.0.0 from your shop account and also make a fresh install of the other buses.

Hello

Thanks for your answer. I also own the 318/319/320/321 busses but currently only have 318/319 installed. Maybe that's the reason.

I will try uninstalling all busses and then reinstall only the 330.

Best regards

vor 4 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

I suggest to first install the A330, update it to ver. 1.0.0.6 and after that, install the other buses.

Or just don't install the others at all ?? Because i'm not using them at the moment.

Archived