Uneven speedbrakes

I'm in my descent phase and I just noticed that when I extend the speedbrakes, sometimes the extension is uneven between the right and the left wings:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

But if you are on AP it could be the AP that controlled that. Again, what you show is a normal configuration. I am not saying there can't be an issue but the image does not show one.

Just put the A330 on the ground, speedbrakes 1/4 out and give right stick.

Please login to view this video.

In the video you can clearly see that when extending the spoilers on the ground they are definetly out of sync (left side deploys much earlier than right side). Also when fullly extended you can see that the final position on the left side is correct and the right side is only approx. 3/4 or a bit more than that deployed. This doesn´t change even when fully deflecting the control surfacs to the left and right. The view position on the right side is the exact same as for the left side just mirrored so this ha nothing to do with the point of view.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This issue could be fixed on the next experimental update. Could be related to the FBW reset issue that we found out with the elevators not always working as intended. This update (1.0.0.7) should be out tomorrowon experimental channel, so please give it a try then again and let us know if it's still happening. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Currently we unfortunately have no idea what is causing this. Cannot reproduce it either. We will however keep eyes open during our tests. Also if you find anything that could help us recreate this problem, please let us know.

46 minutes ago, Secondator said:

One of our developers was able to reproduce and debug this issue. We are hoping to have this fixed on the next update.

Or sell our new, proprietary special super secret spoileron concept to Airbus!  LOL!

Archived