A319 / 320 FSX SP2 Dashboard Problem

João Peralta

Which version of FSX are you running?

Which version of the Airbus are you running (link to the product page would be fine).

Did you purchase the Airbus from Aerosoft, Simmarket or Steam?

When you installed the A320, did you disable your computer security and run the installer as Administrator?  If not, you will need to uninstall, remove any remaining Airbus folders from the previous installation location, reboot, disable your computer security, run the installer as Admin, and after the installation is complete then reboot your computer and then see if the problem is resolved.  Don't skip any of these steps my friend as each of them are important.  Also, be sure that FSX is being started as Administrator (this is very important).

Please let us know if you are using DirectX 10 or Steve's DirectX fixer.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

On 1/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, João Peralta said:

Bought here at Aerosoft use FSX SP2.
When I dowl turned off antivirus FSX is opening in Managed DirectX 10 use of Steve's DirectX fixer.

Joao

I'm assuming you are using a text translator?  If so, it's not quite working very well so I'm having a little difficulty understanding your answers my friend.  Let's try doing a Yes or No answer to a few questions, that might help me.

1. Is DirectX 10 selected in FSX?

2. Are you using Steve's DirectX10 Fixer?

If the answer to either question above is Yes, then this is why you are having the issue.  I no longer have FSX installed, so there isn't much I can do to help you, however one of our Moderators here either does or used to run FSX with DirectX 10 / Stev's DirectX 10 Fixer wihtout issues and I'll ask him to stop by this thread to try and help you out.

I will say that if the Airbus was working fine with Direct X 10 and now it isn't, then whatever you installed last has likely changed something on your sy ystem and that is probably causing  your issue(s).  Sometimes FSX addons automatically change settings in one or more configuration files which can result in things like  you're experiencing.

Hopefully Otto will be able to respond to this thread in the next day or so.  Until then you may wish to consider disabling Direct X 10 until you cna figure out what is happening.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, João Peralta said:

now all of a sudden the panels look like the picture

Did it work before?

Já funcionou antes?

I really apologize for my English but it is a bit forgotten at least the writing .... Well I want to thank your prompt help, I was bewildered because it always worked was the first time it happened. After several tests I saw that it was the DX10 from Steve, so I uninstalled the DX10 A320 and all over again because very well it looks like it's already OK. I already made a flight without problems.
Thank you very much (I'm still on FSX because I'm waiting for the MS2020 let's see what's next)

João Peralta

João, since  you've resolved this and know to contact Steve about his DirectX 10 Fixer should you wish to use with our product in the future, I will now close this topic.  If you have any more questions about this issue please feel free to open a new topic.

Best wishes my friend!

Archived