A320 Preset Views Not Working

swiftyc123

I recently updated my software from the Aerosoft Updater as well as updated my P3D to v4.5.  Most of the preset cockpit views from the view bar in the top left work but some of them go to a location in the aircraft that looks like someone drew the graphics with crayons (the far left option I noticed, the Captain seat looking straight ahead, and he 5th option for the left FMC).  To get to the captain seat view I have to right click, go to cockpit views, and select EZCA cam. This wasn't the case in the previous Aerosoft version or with the p3D v4.4 - all the preset tiles worked 4.0 getting to the correct view.  I've attached pictures, in order, for the view I get when I click the captain seat and left FMC options.  It's odd.  Haven't checked the 319/21 yet.  Anyone have a fix?  Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, swiftyc123 said:

I recently updated my software from the Aerosoft Updater as well as updated my P3D to v4.5.  Most of the preset cockpit views from the view bar in the top left work but some of them go to a location in the aircraft that looks like someone drew the graphics with crayons (the far left option I noticed, the Captain seat looking straight ahead, and he 5th option for the left FMC).  To get to the captain seat view I have to right click, go to cockpit views, and select EZCA cam. This wasn't the case in the previous Aerosoft version or with the p3D v4.4 - all the preset tiles worked 4.0 getting to the correct view.  I've attached pictures, in order, for the view I get when I click the captain seat and left FMC options.  It's odd.  Haven't checked the 319/21 yet.  Anyone have a fix?  Thanks

I guess you have an external view system like EZdok or Chaseplane. Turn Aerosoft internal views off (MCDU3) and it would be good again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

As you are using EzDkok, turn off the internal vewing system in the Airbus in the options MCDU:

If that doesnt help, something else broke your installation. A fresh install of the Airbus should solve this.

Archived