Insert Arrival "via"

Bjoern S.

Hello everyone, 

i am unable to insert a "via" into the arrival - runway and star is ok but a "via" gets the MCDU to be stuck when pressing the "insert" LSK.

FACT EDDL .... BIKMU BIKM1G ILS23R via BOT

EDDL VCBI .... BIKOK BIKO2A ILS04 via BUSLI 

I have the latest A330 version 1.0.0.6 installed. 

Best regards

Bjoern

1 hour ago, Bjoern S. said:

Hello everyone, 

i am unable to insert a "via" into the arrival - runway and star is ok but a "via" gets the MCDU to be stuck when pressing the "insert" LSK.

FACT EDDL .... BIKMU BIKM1G ILS23R via BOT

EDDL VCBI .... BIKOK BIKO2A ILS04 via BUSLI 

I have the latest A330 version 1.0.0.6 installed. 

Best regards

Bjoern

He llo Bjoern,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulty.

It's working fine for me using Navigraph, Cycle 1913 (see screen shots below).

Which Brand and Cycle of NavData are you using?   Example:  Navigraph, Cycle 1913

Please login to display this image.

Hello Dave, 

thank you very much for your answer.

I use Navigraph since cycle 2001 - and did switch the NavDataSource radio button to Navigraph in the Aerosoft A330 configurator, of course. 

I am not sure how i fixed the problem, but it is fixed now.:) Maybe the redownload of the AIRAC did the trick. 

Best regards 

Björn 

1 hour ago, Bjoern S. said:

Hello Dave, 

thank you very much for your answer.

I use Navigraph since cycle 2001 - and did switch the NavDataSource radio button to Navigraph in the Aerosoft A330 configurator, of course. 

I am not sure how i fixed the problem, but it is fixed now.:) Maybe the redownload of the AIRAC did the trick. 

Best regards 

Björn 

Björn,

I very happy to hear the issue is resolved for you my friend!

Best wishes for happy flights!

20 minutes ago, amm693 said:

I've got the same problem for both MCDU1&2 when entering VHHH 07L via LIMES since v1.0.0.2 and the latest Navigraph cycle

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue. I will have a look at this and get back to you shortly.

3 hours ago, amm693 said:

I've got the same problem for both MCDU1&2 when entering VHHH 07L via LIMES since v1.0.0.2 and the latest Navigraph cycle

Okay, I just tesrted this as well and I'm not having an issue with it.  You have to select either the LIMES1 or LIMES2  transition, and then LIMES is inserted into the flight plan.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, I just tesrted this as well and I'm not having an issue with it.  You have to select either the LIMES1 or LIMES2  transition, and then LIMES is inserted into the flight plan.

It won't hang every time but it is annoying to restart P3D

19 minutes ago, amm693 said:

It won't hang every time but it is annoying to restart P3D

I'm not sure what you mean my friend, I'm not experiencing any hangs or any other issues.

Can you show a video or describe exactly what you are experiencing?  It may be a system issue rather than issue with the FMGS or NavData, but first I need to understand exactly what you are seeing on your end.

Archived