!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

louis-jacques

have problem with Aerosoft A330 pro

Hello, I'm deaf.

I have a real problem with an EFB tablet is empty and MDCU has no identity; no the plane (photos below ) why? But I don't know.

let me help you to get to grips if you know how to do Aerosoft a330 what I learn and I want to understand your explanation well too

Please ? Thank you

Capture d’écran (187)_LI.jpg

Capture d’écran (188)_LI.jpg

On 1/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, louis-jacques said:

Hello, I'm deaf.

I have a real problem with an EFB tablet is empty and MDCU has no identity; no the plane (photos below ) why? But I don't know.

let me help you to get to grips if you know how to do Aerosoft a330 what I learn and I want to understand your explanation well too

Please ? Thank you

Louis,

We're very sorry to hear that you're having issues.  We're  not able to see the photos you shared with us. Instead of uploading the photos to a file sharing / hosting service and providing a link in your post, you can simply drag and drop the photos directly into your post.

From what you described, I'm guessing that you have Microsoft's One-Drive active for your Documents folder.  If that's the case,  you're Airbus files which normally instal[l to  your Documents folder on  your hard drive are actually getting installed out on the Cloud, thus they won't work with P3d.  If this indeed is the case, you will first need to:

Resolving Microsoft One-Drive Issues

1. Uninstall the Airbus,

2. Disable One-Drive for your Documents folder (Google this if you need assistance doing that),

3. Manually remove any Airbus folders which may be in your Documents folder (there may not be any, but check just to be sure),

4. If you installed the Airbus to a different location other than the Documents\Aerosoft folder (which is the default location), you will also need to check this location and manually remove any Airbus folders which may be there,

5. Reboot your computer,

6. Re-download the Airbus,

7. Disable your computer security,

8. Unzip and Run the Airbus Installer as Administrator,

9. After the installation process is complete, reboot your computer.

10. Re-enable your computer security,

11. If you have a NavDataPro or Navigraph subscription, then update your AIRAC for the Airbus,

12. Open the Airbus Configurator and select the proper NavData that you use. If you don't have a NavData Subscription then select NavDataPro. You will also need to check the other appropriate boxes for FADEC (based on your controller setup). If you can run P3Dv4 I'm guessing you don't need Force ECAM Rendering checked, but only you know that for sure.  You can first try running without that checked and see if things run normally and if so then don't worry about checking this box,

13. Lucky Number 13... Start P3D and see if your issue is resolved.

I hope this is helpful for you.