A330 - updater not working...

imrj2

I have looked at other threads on the sticky about updater and none of them really address my issue. The updater seems to try to make some illegal connection to the server, I have reinstalled 3 times.

More details below.....

I can HTTP into the server/IP on the log file but it comes up with some odd console login, i do however can use the entire XML url and retrieve the XML document so...., all my firewall and AV are disabled.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please make sure to run the updater as administrator to make sure it is not getting blocked by your Windows system.

thanks, thats been done, i have UAC turned off so there is no elevation needed, I run as admin in the desktop

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, you have something on your system that prohibits the Updater to access a network socket in order to connect to the update server. 

Do you have any other security software installed, like from a VPN client or 3rd party firewall? 

It might also be possible that the requested socket is already in use by another application, so please make sure to close all other applications while running the updater. 

thanks got it solved....there was a dymanic FW rule on the router for international servers (meaning outside US) stopping port 80 unsecure...Aerosoft should try to stick to TLS1.2 port 443

Archived