A318-21 Professionals New Installer

It tells me:

*** A NEW INSTALLER IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT. ***
*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR SHOP ACCOUNT! ***

I did an upgrade for p3dv4 but can't located the new installer.  Under my Launcher, it's telling me that there's a New installer avail.  Under my LAUNCHER  I see all my airbuses from FSX to P3Dv4 and for some reason when i select an airbus for FSX, it will tell me no updates avail but when I select the professional models,  I get an Error for the response saying this,  picture attatched.    Let me know what the problem may be.  Thanks for your time. 

David

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The old launcher can't be used for updates anymore. Just follow the instruction you quoted first, login into your Aerosoft shop account and download the new version from there.

22 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The old launcher can't be used for updates anymore. Just follow the instruction you quoted first, login into your Aerosoft shop account and download the new version from there.

Okay Tom, thanks for the feed back.  1 question,  with the new download for the airbuses,  do I have to uninstall the old and install the new?

Hello,

I am trying to update my airplanes in red but I can't. I see at the bottom of the Updater a message saying that a New Installer is available but I am looking in my account and under Orders and Instant Downloads and I don't see the new launcher/installer there. How do I get it? Do I need to uninstall my airplanes and reinstall them to get the updated installer?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Pablo Vazquez

8 minutes ago, llavi01 said:

Hello,

I am looking in my account and under Orders and Instant Downloads and I don't see the new launcher/installer there. How do I get it? Do I need to uninstall my airplanes and reinstall them to get the updated installer?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Pablo Vazquez

Pablo,

Do you see the product itself under Instant Downloads?

When did you purchase the Airbus Professional (A318/A319, A320/A321, or A318/A319/A320/A321 Bundle)? 

I don't think it's possible, but if you don't see it under Instant Downloads, maybe it's under Old Downloads?

Hello Dave,

I purchased all my airplanes from Aerosoft. I do see them under the instant download but not the Installer/Updater.

Pablo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course you do:

Extract the .zip files into a folder on your hard drive and run the installer from there.

If you have a previous version already installed, uninstall it first.

Afterwards you can you the "AS Updater" from your Windows start menu to check and install minor updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived