Lukla Professional

Mejjo

Hi there,

I'm just wondering how we use the scenery tool included with this? I can't seem to see anywhere to click or any option when i open it.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There is only one option:

Please login to display this image.

Hi Mathijs

I understand now, Unfortunately that tick box isn't showing on my end, I don't know why. I've asked some others and they have the same issue.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is only partially visible. Something on your system seems to be different then on a usual system. Do you have an anusual screen ratio or a non default font scaling in Windows?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

It is only partially visible. Something on your system seems to be different then on a usual system. Do you have an anusual screen ratio or a non default font scaling in Windows?

Hi there,

I don't think i have anything set unusual. I have resolution set to the recommended which on mine is 3480 x 2160 and the scale is set to 150% also as recommended.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mejjo, it looks like you installed into a Program Files (x86) folder. While on your E:\ drive instead of your Windows drive, it could still be protected like the one on the Windows drive and so part of the problem.

You could also try changing your scale up and down to see if that helps the checkbox area get big enough to check, then go back to 150%.

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Mejjo, it looks like you installed into a Program Files (x86) folder. While on your E:\ drive instead of your Windows drive, it could still be protected like the one on the Windows drive and so part of the problem.

You could also try changing your scale up and down to see if that helps the checkbox area get big enough to check, then go back to 150%.

Hello

I thought i could install it anywhere? I couldn't put it on my C drive, Wish i could but have had to use another drive for Programs as the C drive is low on space. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mejio, the installation location shouldnt be an issue. As you use a 4k monitor that needs upscaling, you can try the following:
right click on the Szenerie_Tool.exe, then "properties", then "Compatibility tab" the down to click "change High DPI settings", then tick the checkbox "overwrite dpi scaling", try the three options in the listbox below and see if it gets better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, mopperle said:

Mejio, the installation location shouldnt be an issue. As you use a 4k monitor that needs upscaling, you can try the following:
right click on the Szenerie_Tool.exe, then "properties", then "Compatibility tab" the down to click "change High DPI settings", then tick the checkbox "overwrite dpi scaling", try the three options in the listbox below and see if it gets better.

Hi there,

I have tried to change those settings with the DPI but it hasn't made a difference for me i'm afraid.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you please try the attached version?

- go to the folder: ...\Lukla Mount Everest Extreme\Main\

- rename the file "Szenerie_Tool.exe" to "Szenerie_Tool.exe.org"

- copy the attched file to this folder and try again.

Szenerie_Tool.exe

Archived