Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

I am trying to do the step by step tutorial with the crj 700 pro but no matter what livery I choose, I get a CTD. I have attached the content error file. Is this a bug with the CRJ Pro? I really would like to learn how to fly this aircraft. I have the latest version updated through the Aerosoft updater and P3D ver 4.5 with hotfix 2. I tried to load the crj 900, same CTD. I open P3D with the Aerosoft A319 as my default aircraft and home airport. All help or advice is appreciated.  Thanks.

ContentErrors.txt

Always load a P3D default Aircraft first.

Do not set the Airbus or CRJ as a default Aircraft. Use instead a plane like the Mooney.

What shows the Windows Event Viewer at time of crashes?

Wolfgang

The ContentErrors.txt doesn't show any messages that are related to the CRJ. They seem to be from the A319 mostly.