My cockpit stays dark, no power when loaded.

I have read the post, that this can happen with older copies of P3Dv4, but I have installed Prepar3D 4.5 Hotfix 2 (4.5.13.32097).

I'm having the "cockpit stays dark and the yoke is deflected fully to the left" no reponse when loaded from a default aircraft.

Please help

Daniel

1 minute ago, d_r1ve said:

I have read the post, that this can happen with older copies of P3Dv4, but I have installed Prepar3D 4.5 Hotfix 2 (4.5.13.32097).

I'm having the "cockpit stays dark and the yoke is deflected fully to the left" no reponse when loaded from a default aircraft.

Please help

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

Okay, so first of all, when you say Yoke. Do you use a Yoke to fly the Airbus, or is this another aircraft? (PS: What Aircraft is this)

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

Sorry.

I thought I was in the CRJ-pro forum.

I have had the aircraft (CRJ v 2) working before on my P3dv4.5 but after reinstalling my whole PC settup and installing the latest P3Dv4.5.13.32097 I'm unable to use the new CRJ v 2.

I have tried installing the older CRJ with DAVE first, that made no change. I had read on this forum that this proble would orccer  when not useing the lastes P3d4 hot fix2, but I'm uptodate.

Thank you for your response.

Daniel.

2 minutes ago, d_r1ve said:

Sorry.

I thought I was in the CRJ-pro forum.

I have had the aircraft (CRJ v 2) working before on my P3dv4.5 but after reinstalling my whole PC settup and installing the latest P3Dv4.5.13.32097 I'm unable to use the new CRJ v 2.

I have tried installing the older CRJ with DAVE first, that made no change. I had read on this forum that this proble would orccer  when not useing the lastes P3d4 hot fix2, but I'm uptodate.

Thank you for your response.

Daniel.

Hi Daniel

Im sorry, that was my fault, this is the CRJ Forum.

When you installed the P3D hotfix 2, did you do a full reinstallation? Or just the Client? And did you do anything to the CRJ after updating P3D, such as Updates?

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

I did a full reinstallation of P3dv4.5 newly downloaded from the Prepard web site, on a reinstallation of windows 10 64bit but not an up-date of the Hotfix 2 client.

No other updates made and all other high end aircraft work including AS A318-A321.

Would it be worth uninstalling just the client, then reinstalling it after a restart of my PC?

Thanks for the help

Daniel

5 minutes ago, d_r1ve said:

I did a full reinstallation of P3dv4.5 newly downloaded from the Prepard web site, on a reinstallation of windows 10 64bit but not an up-date of the Hotfix 2 client.

No other updates made and all other high end aircraft work including AS A318-A321.

Would it be worth uninstalling just the client, then reinstalling it after a restart of my PC?

Thanks for the help

Daniel

The Client is a very importent one to be up to date. So yes, uninstall and reinstall the Client, and RESTART your PC. That is very importent too.

Give me an update after that!

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

No go, sadly not helped.
It did seem un-lightly to work, as its already the P3Dv4.5.13.32097 client.
there is no files in the Panel State folder, could that be a reason for appearing dead.

C:\Users\************\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Panel States

Thanks

Daniel

No, I don't think so.
There are two Panel States folders. One for the Aerosoft CRJ Pro and one for the Digital Aviation CRJ.
Both are empty in my case, but both CRJ versions work.
Question: Where did you install P3Dv4.5 and where the CRJ Pro?

Wolfgang

12 hours ago, d_r1ve said:

No go, sadly not helped.
It did seem un-lightly to work, as its already the P3Dv4.5.13.32097 client.
there is no files in the Panel State folder, could that be a reason for appearing dead.

C:\Users\************\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Panel States

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Have you tried to reinstall the CRJ Pro??

Regards,

Markus

• Developer

I can confirm that there don't need to be any files in the "Panel States" folder.

Other options would be the Visual C++ 2017 redistributable files and the DirectX June 2010, although both are unlikely if the AS A318-321 work.

DirectX:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Visual C++:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

No luck for me.
Everything I have done as you suggest, and I have followed the installation documentation.
All other AS A320s p3d64bit work the older AS CRJ 700-900 works but I have uninstalled it to have the V2 (I have tried with both installed as well, V1 worked but not V2).

Hard to know where to go with this.

Thank you again,

Daniel

I have seen posts that the problem I having is due to a corrupt Windows and a reinstall of Windows will work.

I'm not getting anything from the new CRJv2 dispite instlling on a freshly installed Windows, up-to-date P3Dv4. 5 and all other aircraft working with out issues. 

I have spent hours of trying to get to the bottom of the dead CRJv2 aircraft. 

There must be a simple answer somewhere I can't be the only one with this strange problem. 

Please help. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Daniel

I seem to be having the same problem,   I just tried to install the CRJ PRO with no luck.  I am also on P3D V4.5.  Have you had any update on your issue?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

It has to be P3D 4.5 Hotfix 2. Any older version will not work. You can find out by running the Aerosoft Updater. If it shows you version 4.5.13.32097, you have the right one. If not,  you need to update.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue after uninstalling the old CRJ. After re-installing the client to the latest hotfix I did notice in the Aerosoft Updater that it says "Prepar3d.exe not found!) found: (C:\Program Files.......)".

Not sure where to turn..

Any thoughts or resolution out there?

Archived