No payload capacity for pax and cargo

Buzz0428

Hey Aerosoft Team, 

So I updated the airbus professional series A320 to 1.3.0.0 recently and now I have a issue where pax payload is not showing. I fly for a virtual airline and our ACARS system can’t detect any pax on the A320. I can still load pax via MCDU3 but it won’t detect on third party software such as our ACARS system. 

ive taken a closer look into the files and I can confirm that payload is 0. Not sure what’s happened but this definitely should be monitored. 

Thanks, 

Hello Sir!

Okay, so you can actually see the PAX number in the aircraft?

Because if thats the case, i will need some more informations about the ACARS you use. But what i can help with, is mostly the airbus! So i just need to understand if you can see the PAX in the aircraft and on the gross weight (GW)?

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

1 minute ago, Marc3313 said:

Hello Sir!

Okay, so you can actually see the PAX number in the aircraft?

Because if thats the case, i will need some more informations about the ACARS you use. But what i can help with, is mostly the airbus! So i just need to understand if you can see the PAX in the aircraft and on the ground weight (GW)?

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

Marc, 

Yes sir I can still see the pax and weights in the airbus. Our ACARS system is supposedly suppose to detect pax and cargo weights of the aircraft in the sim. 

I ran it by our programmer and he advised to have a bug report here at Aerosoft. I am pretty sure it’s something to do with the weights in the A320 file in Aerosoft folder. I’m looking for the actual file now. 

Roger!

Well i also use ACARS when im flying, and that only detects the amount of fuel I`m pushing back with and not anything else, no PAX or Cargo. So you´re always welcome to write here on the forums, but in this case, my knowledge of the airbus can not help you here (-:

But does your ACARS automatically detect the amount of PAX, Cargo and Fuel?

13 minutes ago, Marc3313 said:

Roger!

Well i also use ACARS when im flying, and that only detects the amount of fuel I`m pushing back with and not anything else, no PAX or Cargo. So you´re always welcome to write here on the forums, but in this case, my knowledge of the airbus can not help you here (-:

But does your ACARS automatically detect the amount of PAX, Cargo and Fuel?

yes sir it’s supposed to. It’s weird because I’ve not had this issue before and now I do. Since the update 

If you can talk with your programmer and let us know where they pull the PAX and Cargo data from we can look at this.

In fact, have him contact me at dave.hodges@aerosoft.de and I can follow up with them.

Archived