FSX:SE - Missing Font?

amahran

I recently upgraded my OS from Windows 7 64bit to Windows 10, and now I have the fonts on the ND appearing as shown:

Please login to display this image.

All are normal except for some ND text. Last time I had funky ND fonts, I was asked to make sure that glassga.ttf is installed. However, this time, it is. 

Does anyone have any thoughts as to which font is missing, or what the problem is? I could reinstall the bus, but that's a last resort I want to avoid unless there's no other clear fix.

• 3 months later...

Bumping this, any thoughts?

I recently formatted my boot drive and lost all my data, so I reinstalled FSX:SE , and installed the Airbus's as recommended:

1. Restart the computer
  2. Don't start steam (for FSX:SE)
    1. (for this part, I stopped all background programs from running)
  3. Run the installer
  4. Restart your computer

And this is what I have on my ND now. I don't know how to resolve this; it seems like a font pack is missing.

If you know what font it is, would it be possible to just give me the font file so I can manually install it myself? I know how to do so...

EDIT: This is for Windows 10

Please login to display this image.

RESOLVED:
Went to the FSX/Fonts older and right clicked glassga, and installed the font. Restarted my computer.

Would recommend this method to anyone that has this issue with the ND.

You can mark this as closed now.

Archived