Tegel FSX issues in Orbx EU Germany North

Mike Franks

Has anyone got Berlin-Tegel X for FSX to work in Orbx EU Germany North? I've removed the three EDDT files from Orbx but Tegel will not load correctly. I have elevation issues throughout the airport. Planes floating and objects moving with me as I taxi etc. If I uncheck Orbx from my FSX directory and load just Tegel. the airport works fine. The removing of the corresponding Orbx files work for my other scenery, but some reason it doesn't work with this scenery. I suspect it's probably a Orbx file, that's not titled EDDT, that I'm missing.

Please let me know if you've had any success getting these two products to work together. I really like both of them.

Thank you,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs
48 minutes ago, Mike Franks said:

If I uncheck Orbx from my FSX directory and load just Tegel. the airport works fine.

So more an Orbx problem. Did you ask them/check their forum?

Also did you make sure that ALL orbx entries in the scenery library are below ALL other 3rd party addons?

I also posted it in the Orbx forum. I do have Tegel above all orbx sceneries. I was hoping someone else installed Tegel X, experienced this same problem, and figured out a solution to it.

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

AS Berlin-Tegel X and Orbx Germany North together works fine for me in P3Dv4, turning off the EDDT files you noted, so they can play together nicely. That doesn't solve your issue in FSX of course, but a similar kind of issue I had turned out to be two instances of Orbx ObjectFlow. Here's a link that shows how to see if you have this and if so, how to fix.

Thank you Herman for the suggestion. I look around my directories and couldn't find Orbx ObjectFlow folder/files related to FSX. I found an empty folder for P3D v4. I suspect when this is finally resolved it'll be something simple related to Orbx. Turing off those three Orbx EDDT files should've fixed my problems.

Take care,

Mike

Archived