A330 beeping

18simpsona1

so ive been using the a330 for a few days and on the third day of using it its now started beeping at me for a split second or two in the cockpit where the master warn goes off for 1 second and stops and 1 min - 2 mins later it goes off again for a second and etc onward. any suggestions or fixes? im on the latest everything. p3dv4.5 HF2 and latest update to the 330

update, it now goes off every few seconds

adam

9 minutes ago, 18simpsona1 said:

so ive been using the a330 for a few days and on the third day of using it its now started beeping at me for a split second or two in the cockpit where the master warn goes off for 1 second and stops and 1 min - 2 mins later it goes off again for a second and etc onward. any suggestions or fixes? im on the latest everything. p3dv4.5 HF2 and latest update to the 330

update, it now goes off every few seconds

adam

Hi Adam

Are you getting any ECAM actions?

Markus

yes this is happening on the ground. only until i start my engines it stops beeping at me. and no ecam message. just master warn beeps

also i tried googling this issue and i read old posts on it that the 320 was also getting this on that a while ago. Also i remember i was watching a very popular flight sim live streamer on twich who once had this issue. not sure if he has fixed the problem but its hard to ask because his chat goes quickly.

1 hour ago, 18simpsona1 said:

yes this is happening on the ground. only until i start my engines it stops beeping at me. and no ecam message. just master warn beeps

also i tried googling this issue and i read old posts on it that the 320 was also getting this on that a while ago. Also i remember i was watching a very popular flight sim live streamer on twich who once had this issue. not sure if he has fixed the problem but its hard to ask because his chat goes quickly.

I've experienced this myself, but as you said it's rare and only occurs for a split second and I've never been monitoring the ECAM or recording when it happened. I've been meaning to load up the aircraft and record the video to catch this, I'll do so later today and get it entered into our Bug tracking database.

So, it's not you, and there is nothing that will interfere with your flight.  We'll look deeper into this.

Archived