Serios problems after instal A320 Pro 1.3.0.0

Hi. I deleted the old version and installed 1.3 in the P3D V4.5.

Now I have a lot of problems:

- Puhback does not work correct, no turns and no stopping after the requested meters.

- No more / wrong mangeded speed: after TO until 10000f only 220kt, after 10000f maintain 220 kt and does not increase. See pictures.

- No time data in MCDU

Allready uninstalled and new installed 1.3.0.0, but not resolved.

Where can I get the old version; I am tired?

Thanks

Peter

Please login to display this image.

Hallo Tom. No problem.

I am back again, problem solved:
Uninstall version 1.3.0.0, reinstall "old" version 1.2.5.0 and everything is running like a charm, a beauty!

I think you should take back version 1.3.0.0 from the download and have a look at it.

Peter / LSZH Switzerland

36 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Hello @klisura

Please do not hijack Peter's topic, but open your own one. Thank you. 

Someone hijacked my whole sim with a a faulty update and that's not me...

I have 2 topics open, nobody from Aerosoft replies

3 minutes ago, klisura said:

Someone hijacked my whole sim with a a faulty update and that's not me...

I have 2 topics open, nobody from Aerosoft replies

I also have the version 1.3.0.0 of the A318/19/20/21. And I do not have any problems at all.

When you say, that the A330 is also messed up, is that after the 1.0.0.6 update. I’m a little confused when you say 1.3.0, because that’s the a320’s.

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

2 minutes ago, Marc3313 said:

I also have the version 1.3.0.0 of the A318/19/20/21. And I do not have any problems at all.

When you say, that the A330 is also messed up, is that after the 1.0.0.6 update. I’m a little confused when you say 1.3.0, because that’s the a320’s.

Many Greetings

MAN/Marc J. Nielsen

The 320 update messed up the A330 that now crash immediately. I'm not the only one

2 minutes ago, klisura said:

The 320 update messed up the A330 that now crash immediately. I'm not the only one

Hi

You could try this and see if it helps :D

Regards

Markus

2 minutes ago, M4rk0 said:

Hi

You could try this and see if it helps :D

Regards

Markus

Thank you, the only thing that partially worked it's deleting the p3d.cfg and let p3d generate a fresh one (with all the settings to set up from the scratch).

Anyway I still got a 2 seconds system freezing when load an Aerosft Airbus. 

I have so little time for my sim that I hate to spend it fixing things instead of flying 

38 minutes ago, klisura said:

Thank you, the only thing that partially worked it's deleting the p3d.cfg and let p3d generate a fresh one (with all the settings to set up from the scratch).

Anyway I still got a 2 seconds system freezing when load an Aerosft Airbus. 

I have so little time for my sim that I hate to spend it fixing things instead of flying 

I can certainly understand and appreciate your wanting to fly instead of fix things... same way for me!

I just reinstalled all the Airbus Professional Products (A318/A319/A320/A321/A330) yesterday using the procedure linked above, and I'm not seeing the issues you've been experiencing.  I don't doubt for a second that you're having the issue(s), but I think they should all be resolved by the procedure in question.

Please let us know how you make out?  Hopefully that will put an end to the issues you're having.

By the way... Love that processor you have!  Hard to beat it even with newer processors... I use the 4770K myself!

8 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I can certainly understand and appreciate your wanting to fly instead of fix things... same way for me!

I just reinstalled all the Airbus Professional Products (A318/A319/A320/A321/A330) yesterday using the procedure linked above, and I'm not seeing the issues you've been experiencing.  I don't doubt for a second that you're having the issue(s), but I think they should all be resolved by the procedure in question.

Please let us know how you make out?  Hopefully that will put an end to the issues you're having.

By the way... Love that processor you have!  Hard to beat it even with newer processors... I use the 4770K myself!

Dave the procedure didn't work to solve the issue.

I didn't know I had to unistall all airbus and reinstall them starting from the 318, that would have prevent the issue for sure but once happened 

the only thing that partially works is a fresh new p3d.cfg

but I have the feeling that p3d is not the same as before the issue

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, klisura said:

Of course, as you have to make all your individual settings again.

Just now, klisura said:

Dave the procedure didn't work to solve the issue.

I didn't know I had to unistall all airbus and reinstall them starting from the 318, that would have prevent the issue for sure but once happened 

You don't have to uninstall the other Airbuses, but if you are having issues it's helpful to do that.

Our Airbus does not make any changes to the Prepar3d.cfg file, or any other Prepar3d files.  All of our files are located in the Documents folder (default location) and are never, ever installed in the main P3D folder or the AppData folder.

One thing to bare in mind is that our Airbus Professional products are all compiled using the latest P3DV4.5 HF2 compilers, so they are the only airliners in P3D that I'm aware that are truly native to P3Dv4.5HF2.

If you suspect that some P3D files have changed, you may benefit from uninstall and reinstalling the Prepar3d Client.  This is a very fast procedure.

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Of course, as you have to make all your individual settings again.

Yes I know, I'm not new in flight simming... 

Anyway after making all settings again I feel that p3d is not the same. Now when I launch an airbus flight I got 2/3 seconds system freeze.

I'll try to unistall and reinstall p3d client as suggested by Dave

• Aerosoft

Klisura, we had over 2000 download of the new versions and we have 4 people in this topic who experience problems. Most do not give us any detailed information on what the error is, if there is anything in the eventlogger.... makes it very hard to support.

If your sim feel different with default settings I suggest you set the settings you had. 

• Aerosoft

What a nasty reply.

If we have a few thousand people who do NOT have a problem and  a few that have an issue, would you seriously say that the files are the issue or that we need to find out what is different on the few systems? 

I assume that after a320 update to v.1.3.0 the A330 doesn't work anymore and make p3d crashing in the exact moment I try to load the A330 and I'm not the only one.

Something like "we are sorry, we take a look at the issue" would be appreciated instead of "we have billions of user without issue"

On 1/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, klisura said:

I assume that after a320 update to v.1.3.0 the A330 doesn't work anymore and make p3d crashing in the exact moment I try to load the A330 and I'm not the only one.

Something like "we are sorry, we take a look at the issue" would be appreciated instead of "we have billions of user without issue"

My friend, it goes both ways.  You could have said something like "since at least a few others are having this issue I hope you will at least monitor it", or something similar.  Coming out as you did doesn't help anyone.

I'm aware that there are a few people in the flight sim community who wrongly believe that our first step is to blame the local system. The same has been said of PMDG, Quality Wings, Majestic, Leonardo, and others (I know, because I work with most of them too).  This is pure BS falacy spurred on by frustration, and before anyone challenges that I would have them  review any number of my posts here, or for that matter those of Mathijs or any of our support staff.  These are all really good people who devote countless hours to share their knowledge and experience with fellow flight simmers and each one of them supports a great many Aerosoft products.  Our staff deserves respect, just like our customers do. Loose that, and all communications break down.

Now, all of our staff understands customer frustration because we have all experienced it ourselves. But it is no more correct or accurate to blame an addon than it is to blame a problem on the users system. But knowing how these things work at a pretty deep level and having helped many others resolve issues provides us with the knowledge and experience that we use to help others.  Go ahead, and take some time to review my posts, Mathijs' posts, and those of our other support staff.  I think you'll change your opinion that we always blame the user/user's system.

What is important is that the issue is identified.  Experienced flight simmers are often the most difficult to help because of the number of addons they have on their system.  Unfortunately, some popular addons modify or replace P3D files (but our does not), and it's never easy to know when this occurs or how it will affect another addon.  I recently spent 40 hours troubleshooting a problem on my own system which occurred when a FSDT product did something that I couldn't even find, and it affected all addon aircraft, not scenery. I was able to prove conclusively that it was the FSDT product but I couldn't find what it did. If I couldn't find it and fix it then it's certainly as wild an issue as it is deep.

Now look my friend, my system is extremely close to what yours is (I just have more and larger drives), and I don't have any issue whatsoever with the uninstall and reinstall.  There is no PFM at work, and the Airbus Professional installer(s) don't like or treat my system any differently than it does yours.   Logic would then dictate there something on your systems is different than on mine which causes the issue that you are experiencing.

Speaking personally, I must say that I not only understand your frustration, I appreciate and I'm sorry that you're dealing with this rather than enjoying the product - TRULY!  Please, please walk away from this at least giving us the benefit of the doubt that we don't want you frustrated and that we'd much prefer that you enjoy the Airbus rather than not.  But like Mathijs said, if our installer and code works correctly on so many other systems, then really the only logical thing to look at is what if different on your system.

Just below is a download for a small program that will automatically provide us with some additional information on your system, all you have to do is download it, run it, and post the results here. It may or may not help us identify what the differences are on your system, but it's a place to start.  But please acknowledge that it's very possible that the problem is local, won't you?  It's not a blame thing, it's what Mathijs and I both believe is the root cause for this problem you're having.  Something else to always look at is your overclock, and remember please that our Airbus is the only airliner addon in P3Dv4.5 that uses the native compilers - meaning that our Airbus uses P3D code that other similar products does not. This is one reason why one might not have issues with other aircraft but then notice then with the Airbus Professional, but that does not mean the problem is with the Airbus code and in this case it still points to being a local issue.

We do not benefit in any way, shape or form by pointing someone to a local issue.  In fact, because of the many different knowledge levels of people our hobby, we often get backlash anytime we point to an issue being a local one and knowing that we routinely get backlash for pointing to a problem being with a customer's computer we wouldn't tell them this if we didn't truly believe it was the case.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

DOWNLOAD:   ASVersionInfo_103.7z

ASVersionInfo_103.7z

Thank you Dave, I appreciate your kindess. Regenerating p3d.cfg has partially solved my issue. I know it's not my system because my friend @waltervizzi experienced the same and so others here. I think not everybody has updated the 320 and who did maybe didn't try to launch the 330. Anyway best luck to everyone and thank you again

Dear All,

Following the installation of version 1.3.0.0 of the A319 and A 320, impossible to maintain the cruise altitude.
And paradoxically, I no longer have access to the Navigraph chart on the professional CRJ.
I have the 3 products
The A330 PRO Version 1.0.0.6
The A319 / A320 PRO Version 13.0.0
CRJ PRO V 2.0.0.2
Do you think I need to uninstall and reinstall everything?

Attached are the version files installed for my PC.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestion, to my little worries.

Regards

Version info.txt

Something else we've been seeing is unexpected issue we don't ever see which have been caused by people forgetting to disable their computer security and/or not running various Installers and Updaters (Airbus and those from other developers). This is not just with the Airbus Professional product line, but any product installer and any updaters, especially those which run the C++ Redistributables

I recently identified a problem that was caused when the FS Dream Team (FSDT) Live Update which installes one or more of the C++ Redistributables. The person had forgot to disable their computer security (Anti-Virus) before running the FSDT Live Update, and this effected the install/update of a C++ Redist, which affected our Airbus and strange ways. 

To be honest, I had incorrectly believed that C++ Redist installation could not be affected by an antivirus running, but I saw it occur myself and some research showed me where Microsoft had cited this as well.

Something else... I don't remember if it was FSDT's Live Update or our Airbus Installer (because I did so many things investigating this), but selecting Cancel before the C++ Redist was run during the overall process did not prevent the C++ Redist from running... which is a HUGE pain in the rear.   I suspect it was our updater/installer.  It shouldn't necesarily cause a problem when it does this, but one should be able to chose whether it happens or not.  At this particular time I can't uninstal and reinstall for the heck of it, but I'll remember to check this again the next time around.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear Flusians,
I have similar problems after the update:
After starting P3D I can load my saved default profile with the A320 from BA, but I cannot select any other liverie. After selecting another liverie, the message "No Preview available" appears in the pilot's preview window and the simulator crashes completely. If I change the liverie after the default scene is loaded, it works.
Pushback does not work properly and nothing has been changed on the controller and the axes are also coherent, the engines run at full load after idling despite idling.
All previous updates worked flawlessly.
All updates when the virus scanner is deactivated.
What could be the problem?

Andreas

Archived