plane runs away on loading into P3D

benjoglove

Anyone else get this plane (a330) running away through the trees sometimes on startup? Any fixes to this or tips to stop it. Once I reload its fine. Have it on quick turn around state. Cheers

I had ya similar issue a couple of times.

new load, all goes well until whilst taxiing and changing focus onto other screen shortly, A330 shoots down the taxiway like on take off. Getting it back to normal speed overheats the breaks and it demands flying with the gear out sometimes up to Fl 200 to get the break temp back to normal

peter

13 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

May be this is influenced by a camara tool like chase plane. There must be an Option similar °TAXI"

Some user reported this weeks ago.

Hi

Yes chaseplane might be the reason for this issue. If any of you guys are using chaseplane have you disabled the default view system?

Regards,

Markus

I'm using chaseplane so will have a look at that thanks however mine is upon loading into the actual sim. So as soon as the sim loads the plane is running away. Could be the same issue though?

• Deputy Sheriffs

All states should have the parking brake turned on by default that should keep the aircraft stationary. Without the parking brake it's normal for the aircraft to start creeping forward on idle thrust.

Could you make sure that the parking brake is indeed on after you load the aircraft. If it's not, check your controls that there is nothing interacting with the brakes since tapping the brakes even slightly will disengage the parking brake.

Archived