Insufficient fuel

Abdul123

Excuse me. How come whenever you fly long distance on the A330 fuel isn’t enough for the journey. Fuel runs out fast even though you planned the fuel required for the journey. For example EGLL-KJFK.

44 minutes ago, Abdul123 said:

Excuse me. How come whenever you fly long distance on the A330 fuel isn’t enough for the journey. Fuel runs out fast even though you planned the fuel required for the journey. For example EGLL-KJFK.

Hi Abdul

Are you using the A3XX Fuel Planner?

Markus

Okay, the EFOV is not at all accurate, its a known bug. We are currently testing a fix for it.  It should not affect your flight and provided you planned for winds, SIDs and STARs you should be fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

How was the FF? Did you had the excessive FuelFlow bug? See pined topic.

EFOB prediction during preflight should be reliable. Just during flight the EFOB is currently buggy and a fix is tested right now.

So how was the EFOB in preflight with wind and full route/appr entered?

not sure yet will give it a shot in the morning and let you guys know about it. But last time i was trying regular long flight like EGLL-KJFK ran out over canada. But will give it another shot one more time see how it goes.

right now En-route KJFK-EGLL didn't click the zfw botton on the fuel switch of the fms and efob for arrival currently reads 18.5kg

will see how it goes in 7hrs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived