Virtual MCDU for 330 ?

pluto7777

As i just bought your new A330, that brings me to update the question about comptability with Virtual avionics their MCDU app for ipad ?

In the AS 330 there is indeed a system incorporated to use the ipad as MCDU but i am sorry to say that the Virtual Avionics version works better ( full screen - button sensitivity - more realistic copy of the real MCDU..) When posing my question to Virtual Avionics, they keep on persisiting that they are unable to do something as AS keeps the SDK closed ?  What about previous 32b airbus versions ?  Was SDK then not closed for them ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
52 minutes ago, pluto7777 said:

As i just bought your new A330, that brings me to update the question about comptability with Virtual avionics their MCDU app for ipad ?

In the AS 330 there is indeed a system incorporated to use the ipad as MCDU but i am sorry to say that the Virtual Avionics version works better ( full screen - button sensitivity - more realistic copy of the real MCDU..) When posing my question to Virtual Avionics, they keep on persisiting that they are unable to do something as AS keeps the SDK closed ?  What about previous 32b airbus versions ?  Was SDK then not closed for them ?

I have no idea what they need.I also used their 32bit version. Since 64bit they are incompatible. They should direct ask Mathijs and write him a mail.
For example flightsimapps.com is compatible. No idea, why it shouldn't be possible for virtual avionics.

OK Bob, here i paste the answer i got from Virtual Avionics (also @ mathijs):

There must be some confusion as there has never been a release for the Aerosoft A320 64b for P3D v4.

This is simply because Aerosoft didn't release an SDK for it.

Without the SDK, we cannot retrieve data from the Aerosoft.

1 hour ago, pluto7777 said:

OK Bob, here i paste the answer i got from Virtual Avionics (also @ mathijs):

There must be some confusion as there has never been a release for the Aerosoft A320 64b for P3D v4.

This is simply because Aerosoft didn't release an SDK for it.

Without the SDK, we cannot retrieve data from the Aerosoft.

I know that other developers where able to support the Airbus Professional. One company is https://www.flightsimapps.com/remote-server  so it should just be having the developer in question contact Mathijs.  Just ask them to send an email to us at info@aerosoft.com and address the email to Mathijs.

If you have other questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

My very best wishes!

Archived