Copilot not working on a319

Hi

I have put this in the Everything Else section, but only got advice to put it here. After the first checklist is finished, the aircraft is ready to, but the copilot doesn't seem to agree - in told by cabin crew that we're ready to go, but my copilot stays quiet.

Please, please, please help! 

I have used this aircraft and kept up to date, but I now have the problem of the copilot no longer doing anything after we get ready, board, fuel up, cargo, closed all the doors, turn off the external power, YET THE COPILOT STAYS QUIET..!   I get the message from the cabin crew saying we're loaded and ready to go, but then nothing regarding the next checklist from the copilot!

I have set the copilot to go through the checklists, and it goes through the first, but then when all of the above is done (on the first checklist), it does nothing - doesn't even talk! I'm going through a nightmare at the moment so SOME HELP - please!!!

I am, but thanks to your post there's no problem - I just have to follow your instructions.  I really appreciate you getting back to me about this.

Gaz

Archived