will the part 3 of Antarctica4XPlane have more updates?

dear developer, thank you for develop the Antarctica scenery! I'm looking forward for a update of Antarctica4XPlane part 3, with current version some of my airports are now in middle of water ( such as AT25, Troll) is that normol?

vor 9 Stunden , Nyanpasspass sagte:

I'm looking forward for a update of Antarctica4XPlane part 3, with current version some of my airports are now in middle of water ( such as AT25, Troll) is that normol?

Part 3 of Antarctica4XPlane covers Coats Land and the western parts of Queen Maud Land: From --39 to +6 longitude and down to a latitude of -81 degrees. Therewith, the location of the Troll Research Station is within the extend of Part 3. If you have only water at AT27 (please note: not AT25) then there's maybe something wrong with your installation of A4XP. If you need help, please start your simulator and a flight at AT27, then send me your Log.txt (can be found in the root of your X-Plane 11 installation).

P.S. You write "my airports": Does that mean that you're working on add-ons for A4XP? That would be great!

4 hours ago, maps2xplane said:

Part 3 of Antarctica4XPlane covers Coats Land and the western parts of Queen Maud Land: From --39 to +6 longitude and down to a latitude of -81 degrees. Therewith, the location of the Troll Research Station is within the extend of Part 3. If you have only water at AT27 (please note: not AT25) then there's maybe something wrong with your installation of A4XP. If you need help, please start your simulator and a flight at AT27, then send me your Log.txt (can be found in the root of your X-Plane 11 installation).

P.S. You write "my airports": Does that mean that you're working on add-ons for A4XP? That would be great!

sorry about the miss explaining, i mean the airport in my simulator (im learning scenery making and i want to work for A4XP though :) ). I checked AT27 airport, and it was correct (I made a mistake on the airport name), the other airports in water start with "AT" are AT03,04,05,07,15,17,20,21,25,26,28. Can you have a look at those airports please, thank you!

Please login to display this image.

On 4.1.2020 at 22:54, Nyanpasspass sagte:

I checked AT27 airport, and it was correct (I made a mistake on the airport name),

Alright. These are the coverage maps of the single parts of A4XP:

You see: For example the mentioned AT25 (Dumont d'Urville Station) is outside of the coverage of part 3.

Extensions of existing parts as well as new parts are planned. The strategy in developing the terrain mesh was and is to build the terrain meshes there, where we already have add-ons from third-parties – or at least: add-ons are planned: E.g. I'm aware of two developers who plan add-ons for part 3, thus I realized the terrain mesh for that region. If you reveal more about your own development plans (contact me via the personal messenger here in the forum), I'll gladly pay attention to the concerned regions with the next A4XP update.

Archived