A319: where is the copilot?

I have used this aircraft and kept up to date, but I now have the problem of the copilot no longer doing anything after we get ready, board, fuel up, cargo, closed all the doors, turn off the external power, YET THE COPILOT STAYS QUIET..!   I get the message from the cabin crew saying we're loaded and ready to go, but then nothing regarding the next checklist from the copilot!

I have set the copilot to go through the checklists, and it goes through the first, but then when all of the above is done (on the first checklist), it does nothing - doesn't even talk! I'm going through a nightmare at the moment so SOME HELP - please!!!

5 hours ago, GaryMcCl said:

I have used this aircraft and kept up to date, but I now have the problem of the copilot no longer doing anything after we get ready, board, fuel up, cargo, closed all the doors, turn off the external power, YET THE COPILOT STAYS QUIET..!   I get the message from the cabin crew saying we're loaded and ready to go, but then nothing regarding the next checklist from the copilot!

I have set the copilot to go through the checklists, and it goes through the first, but then when all of the above is done (on the first checklist), it does nothing - doesn't even talk! I'm going through a nightmare at the moment so SOME HELP - please!!!

Gary,    I don't have an answer for you,  but a few of us have had checklist and copilot issues.  They have all been merged on this page.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/883-step-by-step-guide-checklists/

1 minute ago, GaryMcCl said:

I am. But my testing p3d not using gsx (as advised for the moment). 

Gaz

Are you still having the problem when you are not using GSX?

Markus

With the co pilot staying quiet, I can say no, as I followed their advice, but P3D is unusable for me as I'm finding too many problems after I've manage to start the engines.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A new update 1.0.0.7 is available now which regarding the checklist and copilot solves the following issues:

• BEFORE ENGINE START CL: Starting issue in connection with GSX closing doors - solved -
  • ECAM PAGES: Manually selected by CL are now reset to standard when next CL item is called
  • CHRONO FO: Set ON when takeoff thrust is set and stopped after landing
  • VC LIGHTS: When C&D as well as TO state is used VC-lights are automatically set to "flight" when TAXI CL is started
  • LANDING LIGHTS: Were not really ON after descending below 10k feet even that OVHD switch was ON - solved  
  • BEFORE TAKEOFF - Landing Lights are now automatically switched on when plane enters the departure runway.

I therefore will close this topic and ask you if there are still " checklist issues" to open a new thread.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived