FSX A320 Extreme Lag

samlrolfe

I have seen this been posted on this forum before, but an answer never seem to work for me. I have recently re-installed FSX as well as the Aerosoft A320 (bought directly from steam). Before I reinstalled, everything worked perfectly fine and I was able to fly the aircraft. However, after this recent re-install, I have been getting something like a frame every 10 seconds. I also just reinstalled fsx again to see if this would resolve the issue, but it didn't. Is anyone able to help me, I am really desperate?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you bought it from Steam, then to Steam you must go to get support. They provide support for products developed by Aerosoft and sold by them in exchange to a somewhat lower price to you the consumer.

That said, you're certainly welcome to check out our support site for the 32 bit Airbuses to see if you can find a solution there. Here's a link.

Archived