Problem with A330 Installer

c141fe

Let me start by saying all installers (A31X, A32X and A33X) are fresh downloads from https://www.aerosoft.com/us/account/downloads and Anti-virus was Off during install.

With the release of 1.3 for the baby busses which requires a full install, I decided to uninstall all busses (A31X, A32X and A33X) and do a clean install. Unistalling the A31X and A32X went normal, but when I tried to uninstall the A330 I got an error stating the uninstall log is missing. Checked the aerosoft folder at C:\Users\...\Documents\Aerosoft and there was an Uninstall_*.log file for all of my installs (aircraft and airports) except for the A330Prof.

Please login to display this image.

To use "Uninstall_A330Prof.exe" or the "Programs and Features" feature of the Control Panel, I had to manually create an "Uninstall_A330Prof.log" using "Uninstall_A320A321Prof.log" as a template and was able to uninstall A330. Did a clean install of the A31X, A32X and A33X and again the *.log files were created for the A31X and A32X but the A330 installer did not create its respective *.log file.

Please login to display this image.

Third time was the charm.  I uninstalled A330 manually including cleaning the registry, installed A330 v1.0 and this time the .log file was created - so good to go

Archived