A319: starting refuel and cargo not right

GaryMcCl

I would think of putting this of the GSX forum, but it's a problem even if I just use the FUEL button in the Shft-4 (LOADING). When I select that FUEL button - nothing happens. It used to start refueling straight away before, but it takes a long time before now! Even if I tell GSX to fuel the aircraft, it takes such a long time before the fuel starts going into the tank. (GSX is irrelevant as the problems exists whether I use it or not.)

In addition, it doesn't seem to get fully loaded with cargo. It might tell me it's not full yet, and the lis flashing, telling me it is waiting for cargo - but nothing comes. The odd thing is that if I pause P3D, it shows that the cargo is as requested! So which is correct, when it's PAUSED or not??

Thanks, Gaz

I have found that the refuelling would happen after quite some time. Is there any way to make it do what it used to, and start fueling when the GSX tanker has arrived? 

The speed of an aircraft starting to be filled, then being filled is very slow... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can use only GSX OR the internal Loadsystem, but not both at the same time. And yes , it takes a while till the fuel truck arrvives, but then refuelling starts immediately. And AFAIK the speed of the truck got nothing to do with the Bus.

And AFAIK Cargo loading starts only when PAX boarding is called. This is similar to RL for safety reasons, where no luggage should be on board without the according passenger.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You can use only GSX OR the internal Loadsystem, but not both at the same time. And yes , it takes a while till the fuel truck arrvives, but then refuelling starts immediately. And AFAIK the speed of the truck got nothing to do with the Bus.

That's not true on my system. I have tried one system and nothing happened for such a long time that I had to walk away from my PC for roughly 15 minutes where there is very little I can do.

In addition, if the truck arrives, it is very quick on my system, but then nothing happens for fueling for at least 15 minutes.  Perhaps the tanker drivers are having a cigarette while sitting on the refuel-er?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Having a cigarette would be really dangerous. ;)

I rember something similar many many month ago, when there was a prblem with the GSX Integration, but this has been solved long ago.

Is your GSX up-to-date? Run the FSDT Live Update to make sure that you got the latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Gary,

Could you take a screenshot of your GSX settings window. I am not exactly sure but it looks like the fueling is waiting for the GSX truck to arrive before starting the refueling.

Archived