FLEX functionality

Sharkbait

Is the FLEX TO TEMP functionality implemented in the A330 yet? FLEX takeoff appears on the product page, but entering any FLEX temperature doesn't provide a different thrust to TOGA.

7 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Is the FLEX TO TEMP functionality implemented in the A330 yet? FLEX takeoff appears on the product page, but entering any FLEX temperature doesn't provide a different thrust to TOGA.

Thanks for the report.

We are aware of this and it's in our Bug Tracking software.  Basically, no matter what temp you put in the EPR values remains the same.

Anyway, it's on our to do list.

Thanks again and best wishes.

• 2 months later...

Is there any further information on when FLEX functionality will be implemented?

It's still a feature advertised on the product page. It's not really 'FLEX take-off' if it's just TOGA thrust with a different name.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Likely will see this corrected for the MSFS version.

Hi Dave,

By this do you mean you won't correct the P3D version until after the MSFS version, or you won't implement it in the P3D version at all?

Thanks for the clarification,

Daniel

9 minutes ago, Daniel Baker said:

Hi Dave,

By this do you mean you won't correct the P3D version until after the MSFS version, or you won't implement it in the P3D version at all?

Thanks for the clarification,

Daniel

There is no way to know for sure right now, but likely only looked at for MSFS.  Don't judge this just yet, a LOT we cant say right now.

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

There is no way to know for sure right now, but likely only looked at for MSFS.  Don't judge this just yet, a LOT we cant say right now.

Okay... I'm trying to appreciate that, but I did purchase this for P3D and the FLEX functionality is one of the factors vital to my purchase (otherwise airline operations are entirely unrealistic)

hope the answer you're unable to provide comment on is that you're offering a free upgrade to the MSFS version; in light of the recent COVID-19 crisis and the devastating effect on my industry and income, I have no plans to purchase MSFS at this time.

I appreciate any clarity you can provide around this point at least.

Thanks,

Daniel

Archived