Avionics Sound Missing

Love_Aviation

Hello

The "AVIONICS ON"  sound was taken from the Aerosoft ASC 330 folder. It makes that click and high pitched sound. It does NOT play when you power up the plane by clicking the batteries or the Ext power button. All other sounds from the ASC sound folder play fine. Could there be a chance you guys forgot to link that sound file to the airplane. I I looked at many you tube videos of people powering up the Aerosoft A-330 and they also have no sound when powering up the plane. Just the Avionics fan turning on. No clicking sound like the one I attached. 

When you guys test the plane for bugs, when you power up the plane, do you have that sound playing or not as well?

Thank you

Nikita

ASC_AvionicsOn.wav

There seems to be LOTS of sound related issues with these Aerosoft busses. I'm missing the sound you describe, I have no APU spool up or down sounds, and I have no engine shutdown sounds. Hopefully they get these issues sorted out although the more I look into things, the less confident I am that this happens.

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, Bigt said:

There seems to be LOTS of sound related issues with these Aerosoft busses. I'm missing the sound you describe, I have no APU spool up or down sounds, and I have no engine shutdown sounds. Hopefully they get these issues sorted out although the more I look into things, the less confident I am that this happens.

Why do you think it might not happen?

We had now Christmas and in Germany the holiday lasts until 6th January for a lot people.

So we will be back with almost all devs next week.

6 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Why do you think it might not happen?

We had now Christmas and in Germany the holiday lasts until 6th January for a lot people.

So we will be back with almost all devs next week.

I have been following the progress of the A330 since about 2015 and I was well aware that this was still a bit of a work-in-progress type of release. I applaud you folks at Aerosoft for being upfront about that. I am also enjoying the aircraft greatly for the most part! The A330 with Trent engines is probably my favorite aircraft and I'm very glad you folks developed it!

That all being said, I quickly noticed that I don't have any engine shutdown sounds (along with other sound issues). I created a topic about it and was eventually made aware by another forum member that this missing shutdown sound issue/bug is not new and has been around for a while. I did some searching and sure enough, this bug goes back about 5 years. There are multiple topics about it spanning from the 320 series (32bit) to the 320Pro to now on the A330PRo. So when I stated that I was losing confidence, it was because I had learned that this issue wasn't new and still after all this time, this issue hasn't been resolved. I certainly hope it gets fixed soon.

There is a semi-workaround posted on the second page of the topic directly above and it seems there may be an issue related to the Ignition switch?

For what it is worth, I hope you all had a good Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived