Missing data in saved flightplan

Fsimmer99

I have studied Volume 3 Tutorial Flight to practice the tutorial flight KLAX-KMRY. According to this manual pages 2-1-36 till 2-1-48 I've filled in the flightplan completely and saved it successfully (according to the instructions in FMS Guide Volume 6 pag 1-1-13) under the name KLAX:KMRY. Next I have opened this flightplan: from Route Menu, press LSK5L to get to the SEC PLN page, then press LSK5R and then EXEC. You then have the route into the primary active flightplan. However the data I have filled in earlier in the PERF MENU page / PERF INIT (pass/wt; cargo, fuel, altn crz.alt) were gone. Again I have filled in these data and again saved the flightplan, opened it however with the same results. It looks like the data in the PERF MENU page / PERF INIT cannot be saved? Or I do something wrong?

• Developer

Well, it saves the flight plan and the PERF INI is something different for any flight. If you want to keep that than just save the flight situation and the plane will be reloaded with the same load and the only thing you need to do then is to copy the data to the PERF INI page via the EFB.

Metzgergva, thank you for your answer. Where can I find the electronisch flight bag (EFB); do you mean perhaps the tablet on the Captain's side panel in the Pro version? I have just the standard version of CRJ 700/900. By the way: is the Pro version also suitable for FSX or is in only intended for P3D?

Archived