!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Jump to content
Stawberrycocktail

constant ctds into LSGG

Recommended Posts

after all the patches I still cant fly into LSGG without the sim giving me a CTD. 

 

I can fly out no problem but flying is just impossible. I get to about 5 nm or so the sim starts to stutter and then it CTDS.

 

Ive tried 4 times and each time it ctds on finals.  Some help please.

 

Doesnt happen anywhere else just LSGG so its not my sim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK:

what exact version of P3D (version number if the exe)?

What Windows version?

Any other scenery for Switzerland installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm, we do not have any other reports that sound the same, so we have to assume a local issue. I would start with installing the add-on again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mathijis.

 

I reinstalled the latest version and managed to get in this time.  strange.  I had a few things turned off, orbx lc, rex skyforce.  Oh well.

 

is this correct with the terrain ?

 

2020-1-8-5-32-38-372.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any mesh installed? Or Orbx Vector active?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, clearly either the settings are wrong or there is a mesh add-on that needs to be disabled for that region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 10:45 AM, mopperle said:

Do you have any mesh installed? Or Orbx Vector active?

Fsglobal next generation ultimate 

 

No to orbx  vector 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this could be the issue. Im not sure whether they have any correction tool like Orbx Vector, or if there are any files you could deactivate.

The other problem might be that there is a difference of 40 feet in the elvation between both ends on the runways. So the runway is a bit sloped. AS AI traffic still cant handle sloped runways, LSGG itself is set to the reference value of 1411 ft. And this mmight result in those steps you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

So this could be the issue. Im not sure whether they have any correction tool like Orbx Vector, or if there are any files you could deactivate.

The other problem might be that there is a difference of 40 feet in the elvation between both ends on the runways. So the runway is a bit sloped. AS AI traffic still cant handle sloped runways, LSGG itself is set to the reference value of 1411 ft. And this mmight result in those steps you see.

Is this a feature ?!

I have the same altitude on both runways, I thought you didn't bother replicating that :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TOPSWISS Alex said:

Is this a feature ?!

I have the same altitude on both runways, I thought you didn't bother replicating that

Not sure what you mean? In RL there is a difference between both ends of the runway. But this is not modelled in the addon, cause AIT traffic cant handle it. So the allover alt for LSGG is set to 1411ft. And if the meash is different, then you will see those steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

So this could be the issue. Im not sure whether they have any correction tool like Orbx Vector, or if there are any files you could deactivate.

 

Pilot has a correction Tool called AFM configurator - it can be downloaded from their homepage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Not sure what you mean? In RL there is a difference between both ends of the runway. But this is not modelled in the addon, cause AIT traffic cant handle it. So the allover alt for LSGG is set to 1411ft. And if the meash is different, then you will see those steps.

Oh ok my bad, I thought you were saying this was actually modeled.

 

I wish it was ! Thanks for the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...