constant ctds into LSGG

Stawberrycocktail

after all the patches I still cant fly into LSGG without the sim giving me a CTD. 

I can fly out no problem but flying is just impossible. I get to about 5 nm or so the sim starts to stutter and then it CTDS.

Ive tried 4 times and each time it ctds on finals.  Some help please.

Doesnt happen anywhere else just LSGG so its not my sim

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK:

what exact version of P3D (version number if the exe)?

What Windows version?

Any other scenery for Switzerland installed?

Hi Mathijis.

I reinstalled the latest version and managed to get in this time.  strange.  I had a few things turned off, orbx lc, rex skyforce.  Oh well.

is this correct with the terrain ?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So this could be the issue. Im not sure whether they have any correction tool like Orbx Vector, or if there are any files you could deactivate.

The other problem might be that there is a difference of 40 feet in the elvation between both ends on the runways. So the runway is a bit sloped. AS AI traffic still cant handle sloped runways, LSGG itself is set to the reference value of 1411 ft. And this mmight result in those steps you see.

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

So this could be the issue. Im not sure whether they have any correction tool like Orbx Vector, or if there are any files you could deactivate.

The other problem might be that there is a difference of 40 feet in the elvation between both ends on the runways. So the runway is a bit sloped. AS AI traffic still cant handle sloped runways, LSGG itself is set to the reference value of 1411 ft. And this mmight result in those steps you see.

Is this a feature ?!

I have the same altitude on both runways, I thought you didn't bother replicating that :o

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, TOPSWISS Alex said:

Is this a feature ?!

I have the same altitude on both runways, I thought you didn't bother replicating that

Not sure what you mean? In RL there is a difference between both ends of the runway. But this is not modelled in the addon, cause AIT traffic cant handle it. So the allover alt for LSGG is set to 1411ft. And if the meash is different, then you will see those steps.

vor 3 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Pilot has a correction Tool called AFM configurator - it can be downloaded from their homepage.

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Not sure what you mean? In RL there is a difference between both ends of the runway. But this is not modelled in the addon, cause AIT traffic cant handle it. So the allover alt for LSGG is set to 1411ft. And if the meash is different, then you will see those steps.

Oh ok my bad, I thought you were saying this was actually modeled.

I wish it was ! Thanks for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived