A330 pro no livery

ALESSIOTOLU

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Looks like you are using a VC view externally. Most likely you are using chaseplane?

Btw, please use the correct forum section.

Thanks for the reply. I use ezdok camera

I'm sure Mathijs is correct about what you're seeing, it's something we've seen a few times both with EZDoc and Chaseplane.  Now, I use Chaseplane and I've never used EZDoc, but I can re-create what you're seeing in Chaseplane 100% of the time if I stay in the Virtual Cockpit camera and then via controls I move outside the aircraft.  What you need to do is ensure you're using an external camera for the view.

There was a variety of issues with the Aerosoft Airbus and EZDoc some time ago, and the EZDoc developer updated EZDoc at least twice to eliminate them. I honestly don't remember what the issues where, but it may be helpful to ensure that you are using the most recent version of EZDoc.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

yes thanks for the reply I had imagined it was ezdoc the problem and not the a330 because opening the views of the 330 I have no livery problems only when I switch from cockpit view to wing view or walk around do I have that problem the 330 is fine and I like many you have done a great job thanks for your answer

On 1/3/2020 at 10:22 PM, ALESSIOTOLU said:

yes thanks for the reply I had imagined it was ezdoc the problem and not the a330 because opening the views of the 330 I have no livery problems only when I switch from cockpit view to wing view or walk around do I have that problem the 330 is fine and I like many you have done a great job thanks for your answer

How very kind of you to say, and you're most welcome!

Our very best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived