1.0.0.6 checklist update

8 hours ago, Hanse said:

No you are not left alone with the problem..... but it is not possible for me to reproduce! After you closed the doors - and the CL does not start - please send me a screenshot of your MCDU3 LOAD-FUEL menu...... Maybe the problem is there!

Regards,

Rolf

No Problem Rolf,   I will do that the next time I attempt a flight.

Ray

Hanse,   I loaded a flight this morning and the checklist operated properly :-).    I would note a couple things:

There was a update from FSDT so I loaded that.

I used the values for ZFW and CG from the loadsheet as opposed to using the sim brief numbers which are slightly different in page 2 of the init page in the FMC.

Here are screen shots.

I'll fly again tomm and see if I get the same result.

Ray

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, Coucar79 sagte:

I still can't make the Landing Ligths. But even at the checklist, the co-pilot does not switch on the landing lights.

Fabian

oh, I saw they're working on that problem. Done, thank you.

Fabian

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10.1.2020 at 08:49, Coucar79 sagte:

I still can't make the Landing Ligths. But even at the checklist, the co-pilot does not switch on the landing lights.

Fabian,

there is a special thread regarding LANDING LIGHTS in this section.  Please have a look into it. The LANDING LIGHTS are no longer a part of the BEFORE TO CL but are switched on when this CL has been finished and the plane starts to move again e.g. when TO clearance is received and the plane enters the runway for takeoff.

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf,   I'm having a little difficulty with the pitch trim portion.    I just let the pitch trim portion of the checklist run automatically and let the pitch trim be set automatically.  I've shown pictures of what the FCM has in the perf page and where trim was set to.   The checklist keeps asking for pitch trim.  I moved the trim wheel manually down to match the FMC value and it still would not clear.   Something I am doing incorrectly?

TY

Ray

Same problem, though it occured without me having updated anything manually (I usually ignore FSDT updates for a while). I don't know if GSX does anything automatically.

The workaround is to start the engines without checklist and copilot, do the after start flows, then select the taxi aircraft state, reload the loadsheet with instant, check baro ref, squawk and the PERF page (I got Vspeeds in the 240s and had to reenter the flap config). Rest of the flight should be fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 21 Stunden , Detail50 sagte:

I'm having a little difficulty with the pitch trim portion. 

Ray, we had some problems with the trim setting but those should be solved with rev. 1.0.0.6. So please update and try again. Now the copilot really sets the trim to all the way down or up to the value stated in the MCDU.

Regards,

Rolf

vor 1 hour , Meese sagte:

The workaround is to start the engines without checklist and copilot,

Meese, if you are on 1.0.0.6 there is only one thing you should do yourself (and not by GSX function) and that is manaually closing the doors! The rest works fine.....

Regards,

Rolf

Should being the operative word. I tried everything bar verbally convincing my virtual copilot to continue, but continue they didn't.

I'll keep further replies in the more visible/relevant thread:

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

Ray, we had some problems with the trim setting but those should be solved with rev. 1.0.0.6. So please update and try again. Now the copilot really sets the trim to all the way down or up to the value stated in the MCDU.

Regards,

Rolf

Meese, if you are on 1.0.0.6 there is only one thing you should do yourself (and not by GSX function) and that is manaually closing the doors! The rest works fine.....

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf,  on my current flight it did adjust the pitch to the proper value to match the FMC and the callout was successful.  I was updated to 1.0.0.6 right when that was first made avaliable.   I'll continue to monitor.

On the same checklist I had turned the Radio Mgmt panels to on,  however when it came to that part of the checklist I had to toggled the switch off and then back on to satisfy.   If it's by design then at least on mine it needs to be done in sequence,  it reminds of the fuel pumps before they were corrected.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , Detail50 sagte:

On the same checklist I had turned the Radio Mgmt panels to on,  however when it came to that part of the checklist I had to toggled the switch off and then back on to satisfy. 

There are three panels which have to be switched on CPT, FO and the one on the OVHD and in that sequence......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

A new update 1.0.0.7 is available now which regarding the checklist and copilot solves the following issues:

• BEFORE ENGINE START CL: Starting issue in connection with GSX closing doors - solved -
  • ECAM PAGES: Manually selected by CL are now reset to standard when next CL item is called
  • CHRONO FO: Set ON when takeoff thrust is set and stopped after landing
  • VC LIGHTS: When C&D as well as TO state is used VC-lights are automatically set to "flight" when TAXI CL is started
  • LANDING LIGHTS: Were not really ON after descending below 10k feet even that OVHD switch was ON - solved  
  • BEFORE TAKEOFF - Landing Lights are now automatically switched on when plane enters the departure runway.

I therefore will close this topic and ask you if there are still " checklist issues" to open a new thread.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived