airbus pro update

patchau2

With the recent update of the airbus a320 family to 1.3.0.0 I am unable to update even after following the instructions. I turned my antivirus off , did a complete uninstall, did a download of the most recent bundle which I purchased from simmarket and both the a318-a321 are still showing red with the version 1.2.5.0. Any advice?

As far as i know you will need to do a full uninstall and reinstall of the Airbus to update to the new v1.3.... saving any add on liveries you have but maybe simmarket still have the older one hence why you are still seeing 1.2.5. If you register your product via the Aerosoft updates page then you can down load V1.3 from there

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

Hello Aerosoft Team,

Firstly best wishes for the New Year & may you develop many more splendid aircraft...

Secondly, I updated my Airbus series to the latest 1.3.0.0 version by uninstalling the previous versions first and then doing a new install. During the process, I may have inadvertantly done something wrong causing me to loose functioning of my Ctrl-F9, F10, F11 and F12 keyboard tabs.

This includes other tabs as well such as the Shft-F4 for the options MCDU, S-tab, etc, etc

Would appreciate possible advise as how to rectify the pending situation. I'm probably over-looking something...  Thank you / danke.

Herman 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Installing/uninstalling the Airbus has in no way any influence on standard keyboard assignments. neither in P3D or Windows itself. So it must be something different.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived