A330 Checklist Fuel Pumps

There is a problem with setting the Fuel Pumps manually and running the Checklist manually, without the Co Pilot enabled.

Do not set the Fuel Pump switches to ON prior to commencing the Cockpit Preparation Checklist.

Wait until the challenge "Fuel Pumps" is stated in the Checklist, and then turn all the Fuel Pump switches ON, then you will get the required response from the checklist.

This is what gjgriff needed to be advised.

6 minutes ago, james28 said:

There is a problem with setting the Fuel Pumps manually and running the Checklist manually, without the Co Pilot enabled.

Do not set the Fuel Pump switches to ON prior to commencing the Cockpit Preparation Checklist.

Wait until the challenge "Fuel Pumps" is stated in the Checklist, and then turn all the Fuel Pump switches ON, then you will get the required response from the checklist.

This is what gjgriff needed to be advised.

I had the same issue as I turned them on in advance of the step.   If you turn them on as you observed ahead of time it doesn't complete the step.   A little different than other elements of the sequence which can be turned on in advance of the callout.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK and thanks for the advice. I found the issue and corrected it. The change will be included in the next experimental update.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived