cockpit view & joystick problems

GaryMcCl

I wrote this on a different website in error. I would love some help regarding my a320s. I've had to rebuild my PC due to a previous problem, and getting it back up and running would help:

1. Just looking on how to set my views. In the cockpit I want to use my hat switch on the joystick (I want to look around). Outside views I want to move the camera (using the s key), to different views, so they can see different views as though was moving my location!
  2. I use Chaseplane and that can switch between views, using what I assigned (A for cockpit, S for outside views), but I need to allow the HAT switch once I am trying to look around, either in the cockpit or outside.
  3. Also, even though I can get the elevators to work with the rudder it doesn't work with the joystick. The joystick works the left/right and up/down, but not the rudder! Very confusing.

Any would help really help me getting back into my favourite aircraft..!

• Aerosoft

If you use chaseplan and what to control that I think that aircraft has nothing to do with it. Have you checked the chaseplane manual? Btw make sure you switch the internal view system of the busses off.

It could also simply be a case of assigning the control to the action inside the sim. 

Please login to display this image.

And yes, I use a Xbox controller for all views and pans etc.

Archived