MCDU Pop Up Problem

funkyhut

Please login to display this image.

A330. Pop Up left is fine and works. Pop Up right is for changing things like aircraft state etc but when it pops up it's blank so I cannot change anything or load anything.
What am I missing please?

Thank You.

Christopher Stanley

VTCC

10 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Try Shift+L

Thanks but did not work.
I can change the state of the aircraft with the LSKL buttons from memory on the a320 but still nothing on the screen.

LSKL2 seems to be turn around and LSLL4 seems to be powered up for TO but that's guessing.

I'm up to date with 1.0.0.5 too.

Very silly me.

I think something went wrong with one of the MS installs when I installed the plane. Then I did not do a restart.

Now I've reinstalled and restarted and all is good. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Another small point on the MCDU popup. I run a 3440x1440 monitor. Is there a config somewhere to change the size of the popup to normal dimensions instead of the stretched image?
Thanks and Happy New Year.

• Aerosoft

Good to know is it solved!

You use the same resolution as I and the image as I posted is what I see without any tweaks or manual resizing. Can you show me what you mean by 'stretched'?  Could it be you do not have Wide-View Aspect Ratio active?

Have P3D set as above.

Please don't spend too much time on this because it's easy to resize but it would be great of it popped up in proportion.

I bought the A330 based on 

and 

That's what I have in P3D.
My monitor is a Samsung CF791 34"  3440x1440 and that's the resolution setting I have in the Nvidia 1080ti settings.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem seem to be the setting in the Samsung monitor: 3440X1440....... Because this is a special wide screen monitor with the a special format (not 16:9) I have no idea how to solve it....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes there is but I advise not to touch it if you are not an expert in modifying the aircraft as well as panel.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived