CRJ - LVAR Mode change

Hi Hans,  I am programming the CRJ to P3d using Mobi Flight Controller.   I am using arduino to fire off a lua script using a macro.   This works with 99% of the L-vars in your aircraft but I am struggling to get it to work with the PFD views specifically the ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE

Since we have 3 views/modes this button (PFD 1, Norm, EICAS), I am trying to figure out how to toggle between the 3.
I created 3 files called PFD_MODE_1, PFD_MODE 2, PFD_MODE_3, each with the Macro file associated with them.  I am just trying to figure out to create the macro in a way that will specify each view.  Since you have all the views in this single L-Var, what do I need to specify to have it fire off the correct view in the PFD when the button is toggled.

The file I have now is:
[Macros]
L:ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE=Toggle

Mobi-flight controller calls this file and sends a value of 1 to it (on press).

I tried swapping toggle out to 1.00000 or 2.00000 etc. but that did not work. 

Is there a way to use this LVAR or is there a separate L-Var I can use to swap out the PFD displays?

Thanks

I attempted to set them but upon testing the hardware with arduino it still fails to swap out the screen. 
This is the command I used: 1=L:ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE=Set,1

I have also tried to set the file as 1=L:ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE=Set

and pass the value through mobiflight but it still does not work.

I am running up to the same issue with the flaps & throttle.

I figured if we can figure this out, I could use the same process for the flaps and throttle. 

Thanks again for any input and help, happy new year by the way!

oh my gosh, figure it out.  my macro inside of mobiflightcontroller was written like this:  pfd_mode_1:ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE.  I failed to include the "L" the correct way the macro needed to be called was pfd_mode_1:L:ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE  

The actual macro code was as follows:

1=L:
ASCRJ_LSP_PFD_MODE=Set,1

You validation as to the 0,1,2 for the set was a big help.  At the end of the day, it was my mistake in missing the L

I hope this post might be of help to someone in the future.  Thanks Hans!

Noted on the mode.  I am struggling on the flaps.  do they also support a value like 0,1,2,3,4  of so, would you mind posting the values here?  What L-Var controls the flaps increasing and decreasing?
Thanks again for all the help on this....

Archived