Missing autogen after using “Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes”

PH-MAC

Pretty much as the title says. Today I used the “Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes”option in the “Tools” menu. I am using the latest version of SimstarterNG

After I restart P3d (v4.5) I can see that almost all of my autogen (trees and buildings) are gone.

So far I have only checked the Netherlands (using Orbx True Earth NL). 

Could there be a connection? If so, is there a way to revert the Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes-Action (Did Simstarter perhaps make a backup before clearing the folders)?

If I remember correctly I have only used the action once before but without any problems at that time.

If Simstarter did not cause this issue,...perhaps someone can point me in the direction of a possible other culprit/solution.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Thanks for your help!

Martijn

Found the issue...and solved it. It was not related to the Facility or Scenery indexes.

Apparently I needed to update some Orbx files.

Please feel free to close this topic as it is not related to Simstarter NG

Thanks!

• Developer
vor 14 Stunden , PH-MAC sagte:

Pretty much as the title says. Today I used the “Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes”option in the “Tools” menu. I am using the latest version of SimstarterNG

After I restart P3d (v4.5) I can see that almost all of my autogen (trees and buildings) are gone.

So far I have only checked the Netherlands (using Orbx True Earth NL). 

Could there be a connection? If so, is there a way to revert the Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes-Action (Did Simstarter perhaps make a backup before clearing the folders)?

If I remember correctly I have only used the action once before but without any problems at that time.

If Simstarter did not cause this issue,...perhaps someone can point me in the direction of a possible other culprit/solution.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Thanks for your help!

Martijn

Thanks for your feedback. I really hope that your sim is up and running again. 😉

Sometimes things are quite complex. But I know someone who knows the code of SIMstarter NG very well (myself), and I know that clicking "Clear Facilities/Scenery Indexes" does just delete the relevant folders and will be rebuild after next start of the simulator. 😉

Archived