Wind data mcdu 330

lcuesta

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe this helps you:

The Wind data for the waypoints can be entered manually via the WIND page or by using the WIND uplink function. The system will read the uplink WIND data from one of the following locations:

ActiveSky Users:
"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather\activeflightplanwx.txt"
Other Tools have to provide this file:
"[P3D FOLDER]\PMDG\WX\xxxxxxxx.wx", where xxxxxxx stands for your flightplan name

We hyve choosen the same path used by PMDG. If  you do not own a PMDG aircraft, simply create a dummy folder.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:39 AM, mopperle said:

Maybe this helps you:

The Wind data for the waypoints can be entered manually via the WIND page or by using the WIND uplink function. The system will read the uplink WIND data from one of the following locations:

ActiveSky Users:
"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather\activeflightplanwx.txt"
Other Tools have to provide this file:
"[P3D FOLDER]\PMDG\WX\xxxxxxxx.wx", where xxxxxxx stands for your flightplan name

We hyve choosen the same path used by PMDG. If  you do not own a PMDG aircraft, simply create a dummy folder.

I acquired active sky but I still can't load the wind data.  Should I create the file in the mentioned path?

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, lcuesta said:

I acquired active sky but I still can't load the wind data.  Should I create the file in the mentioned path?

You have to load the flightplan also in active sky.

Archived