A330 Rejected Take Off

vali

Guys, one question from my side, regarding rejected take off.

I saw that the spoilers are deployed when I put the  A/THR back to zero (and reverse) but I do not see DECEL on the MAX autobrake button (even MAX autobrake was set before departure), is not clear if brakes are applied (seems so, but DECEL is only a fraction ON then OFF).

(you can move the topic to the appropriate section if this is not the right one)

And please check also the temperature model for the brakes, after 1-2 RTOs and then going to the parking position, when parked with engines OFF (chocks ON, parking brake ON or OFF) the temperature is rising, there is no cool down (it stopped at 2005 and then started to decrease). 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Please do not discuss two topics, makes it very hard for us to check what is sorted out what is not.

And increase in measured temperature AFTER yout RTO is not abnormal. The sensor need time to adjust itself and we try to simulate that. But it seems you seen that happening a longer time after the RTO? 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please do not discuss two topics, makes it very hard for us to check what is sorted out what is not.

And increase in measured temperature AFTER yout RTO is not abnormal. The sensor need time to adjust itself and we try to simulate that. But it seems you seen that happening a longer time after the RTO? 

I will keep in the future one issue, one topic, I agree.

Yes, related to the temperature, exactly, it seems that is happening a longer time. 

Archived